Get The Answers You Need 24/7!
Corpus Christi Personal Injury Lawyers
If you’ve been injured in a motorcycle accident, Wayne Wright personal injury lawyers will fight for your rights against insurance agencies.
Motorcycles are a great way to travel in Corpus Christi. Unfortunately, motorcycle riders have a much higher chance of sustaining serious injuries in a motorcycle accident than other motorists. Car drivers are often not observant enough to avoid an accident with a motorcycle that they didn’t see coming.
Wayne Wright Lawyers helps clients who have been injured in a motorcycle accident to get compensated for their injuries. If you or a loved one suffered damages due to the negligence of another, don’t hesitate to schedule an appointment with us.
We understand that you may not be able to travel to our office due to your injuries. We are more than willing to send a motorcycle accident lawyer to visit you at your home or in the hospital, anywhere in Corpus Christi.
“My claim wasn’t huge but the treated me like it was. Walked me through it all,kept me informed, checked in on my medical visits and all during covid lockdown. Highly recommend this team. My attorney Mitch and his team were the absolute best.”
– Cari Delgado | Google Review
Free Case Evaluation
Don't Settle For Less, Receive The Compensation You Deserve. 100% Free Consultation. Pay Nothing Unless We Win Your Case For You. Contact our Corpus Christi Personal Injury Lawyers for your free case evaluation!
How Our Corpus Christi Motorcycle Accident Lawyers Help
If you’ve been in a crash, you may be unconvinced that you need a motorcycle accident lawyer. While it’s true that lawyers are not always necessary, working with a lawyer may significantly improve the outcome of your case. This is especially true when fault is disputed, your claim has been denied, or/and you have suffered serious injuries. Our Corpus Christi motorcycle accident lawyers can help you by:
- Investigating your case: Our motorcycle accident lawyers have the resources that are required to thoroughly investigate your case. In addition to speaking with witnesses, securing evidence, and reviewing police reports, we can also hire accident reconstruction and other experts on your behalf.
- Calculate your damages: We also work with experts and outside professionals when determining the value of your case. Our lawyers never shortchange the amount of damages you have suffered, always fighting for the full value of your losses.
- Determine and prove liability: In order to recover 100 percent of the damages you deserve, you must prove the liability of the other party. We handle this part of the claim process for you, so you can focus on your recovery.
- Manage your claim: We manage all elements of your claim, including talks with an insurance adjuster, organizing documents, and ensuring that your claim is brought forth within the required time frame. We have a large staff who assist us in being effective.
- Negotiate a settlement: You should never accept a first settlement offer; first settlement offers are typically less than a claimant deserves. We negotiate your settlement to improve your chances of getting the highest compensation award possible.
- Litigate your case: Finally, in the event that out-of-court negotiations are unsuccessful, our motorcycle accident lawyers can litigate your case in court. We will guide you through this option as needed.
Contact Corpus Christi’s Motorcycle Accident Lawyers
Hardship comes in all forms. From being blindsided by an auto accident to suffering at the hands of another person’s negligence, Wayne Wright Injury Lawyers are here to ensure you are compensated and able to get your life back on track.
Call today for your FREE case evaluation today, 512-543-4397.
Here are other areas of practice our Austin lawyers handle.