Get The Answers You Need 24/7!
Birmingham Personal Injury Lawyers
If you’ve been injured in a SUV accident, Wayne Wright personal injury lawyers will fight for your rights against insurance agencies.
Our SUV accident attorneys have focused solely on the needs of people just like you. Our law firm lawyers are members and leaders of statewide and national associations, and they have earned several awards. Our lawyers are among the finest SUV accident lawyers in Birmingham.
“My claim wasn’t huge but the treated me like it was. Walked me through it all,kept me informed, checked in on my medical visits and all during covid lockdown. Highly recommend this team. My attorney Mitch and his team were the absolute best.”
– Cari Delgado | Google Review
Free Case Evaluation
Don't Settle For Less, Receive The Compensation You Deserve. 100% Free Consultation. Pay Nothing Unless We Win Your Case For You. Contact our Birmingham Personal Injury Lawyers for your free case evaluation!
How Can A Birmingham SUV Accident Lawyer Help?
The last thing you want to think about after being seriously injured or losing a loved one in a car accident is arguing with the insurance provider for adequate compensation. It can be tempting to take the insurance company’s first offer just to have it over with. Unfortunately, the payout is always much less than the amount of money you’ll need to cover medical expenses, lost income, and other expenses.
Reach out to a skilled Birmingham personal injury lawyer from Wayne Wright Lawyers, Personal Injury Lawyers to assist you in recovering the full amount of financial compensation you are entitled to. You can count on our law firm and car accident attorneys to fight for your best interests no matter what kind of car accident you were involved in. We’ll take care of your legal needs so you can concentrate on getting better and caring for your family. You can rely on our personal injury attorney team to:
- Conduct a thorough investigation into all aspects of your Birmingham SUV accident. This will include collecting all crash-related data (video and photo surveillance, eyewitness statements, accident reports, and more).
- Get a hold of your medical records. We’ll have your medical history checked by a qualified medical professional who can determine the full extent of your injuries.
- Determined the expenses and losses in the past, present, and future projects. To calculate your overall losses, we’ll look at your lost wages, total medical bills, medical equipment costs, and more.
- Make a claim for the insurance company. Not only can we file your claim, but we’ll also manage all contact and negotiations with the insurance companies to ensure that you get paid fairly and quickly.
- File a complaint after a traffic crash. We would not hesitate to file a claim and take the case to court if the insurance company refuses to give a reasonable settlement.
Contact Birmingham’s SUV Accident Lawyers
Hardship comes in all forms. From being blindsided by an auto accident to suffering at the hands of another person’s negligence, Wayne Wright Injury Lawyers are here to ensure you are compensated and able to get your life back on track.
Call today for your FREE case evaluation today, 205-509-1817.
Here are other areas of practice our Birmingham lawyers handle.